Welcome to the University of Minnesota, Morris
Event Management System (EMS)
The official UM Morris campus comprehensive system for scheduling rooms and events.
From here you can:
- Browse for available space in daily, weekly, monthly calendar or list format
- Create an account to request rooms for almost any event or function
- Login and manage your requests
Faculty and student leaders are encouraged to create an account so that requests for rooms can be expedited.
Managing your request through this system will give you greater flexibility in reviewing, making changes and canceling requests without having to contact the Office of the Registrar or Student Activities - Conferences and Special Events.
Once you submit your request, the space will be blocked so that others may not submit requests for the same time and space.
Campus events scheduled through this system are automatically integrated into the campus Master Calendar, reducing the need to both reserve space and submit items to the events calendar.
The Classroom Reservation Request Form MUST be used in the following instances:
- Short-notice requests for space (under 24-hour notice)
- Briggs Library Space
- Division Conference Rooms
- Individual Student Requests (students not belonging to a Student Organization)